User avatar

Lancrist

  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    - In my head, and it kicked poeticism out. ;)

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Seal of Falaurin

    Thanks for the comments, you guys. Amelia - You made some good points and I've amended the story in several places where you enlightened me as to their clumsiness. :P ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Seal of Falaurin

                                                                                      The continent of Falaurin once thrived

    Apr 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bird's Eye

    The quality of the writing in this was good and the story was good in building towards the final message. The major problem I found with this is the way ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ShadowWalker

    Not bad. I liked it well enough. I'll start my critique in a general way; then come to the finer points. I had two major qualms. Firstly - your characters ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part II)

    Part I: ***                                                                      Part II T he sun had already passed its zenith by t

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Lygarde de Mayne

    I thought outside the box a bit, and can make that paragraph make sense, it's just that-- When the gargoyle says, "one less shmuck on god's green earth," I thought ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Lygarde de Mayne

    It was a door~~ ...He knocked his knuckles against the door, making a thumping sound. This paragraph has already been highlighted, aside from the excess of doors, I feel that ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Legacy

    I write this so that the thoughts of one who has survived this terrible catastrophe might be known in the future to those who care.           You would call me artificial. ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: PORK EPIC #4

                                                             PORK EPIC#4 Lionel Fortner stood at the entrance to the cargo hold in his abominable st

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: PORK EPIC #3

                                                              PORK EPIC #3 Small townships passed beneath the airship on its cruise through the sky

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: PORK EPIC #2

                                                                PORK EPIC #2           A sea of upturned faces watched the Pines Titan

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: PORK EPIC #1

    This is a very spontaneous story inspired by a particular ski run I saw called "Porc Epic." (French for "pig epic," but I liked pork better). Just a bit of ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    Thanks for your comments, Rieda. The story is actually at about, or just past, its midpoint. Half the reason that I introduced Perecos was for the sake of putting action ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    Part IV added. May be a bit sloppy, but since I haven't updated the story for a few days I was eager to add more. Thanks again for the review, ...

    Mar 11, 2007


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes