User avatar

Lancrist

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wizard-Chapter 1

    Some would say chapter length is up to you, but I would say that's too short. I think you told me too much about wizards in a short space of ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    I saw Grindhouse the other day and PotC 3 was the trailer. umlol. To summarize: LOOK AT HOW EPIC WE ARE Actually, it reminded me of X-men 3. "All the ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    I am from Australia, and over there everyone wears school uniforms. Several reasons justifying uniforms: 1) Theoretically makes students from different cliques etc more equal because they're all weari

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Scaring yourself

    I just wrote a short story where a towering androgynous genie attempts to seduce a man into making love to it. I assume that's what you're talking about.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    harry and voldemort will die so no one can add on to it as a crappy add on. That's what I was going to say. Hell, I'll say it anyway: ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ruin of Ymgardiel

    Thanks for the reviews; two more than I expected. Good point, Siegfried. I'll pay more attention to that. (although I won't bother changing it with this. Only really did it ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Harry has been burdened with a dark, dangerous and seemingly impossible task: that of locating and destroying Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes. rofl.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ruin of Ymgardiel

    * He was at the end of the world.           A gigantic wall of mountains rose before him like a row of fangs. Icy wind blew down the slopes from the ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Seal of Falaurin

                                                         Chapter One: The Taint of Chattismar                              

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Seal of Falaurin Chapter 1

    Poor word usage on my part probably--Hedretti cares for her, being his wife, but obviously does not have much pity, particularly for the poor (a lot of men are like ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Seal of Falaurin Chapter 1

    allegiance to Jyslan decay~ I meant by that that Maviance did not let the circumstances--the possibility that her unborn child is a demon and is therefore athreat--get in the way ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Seal of Falaurin Chapter 1

    REVISED! Tell me if it's better? (don't have to re-critique, just whether you think it's better or not) *** Thanks for the pointers, Amelia and Writers, I'll definitely try and ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boundries and Alleyways 1

    I'll simply address these because that's what you're looking for: - Keeping the action moving; things happen, but I don't know if seems natural. I didn't have a problem with ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Gross Speed: 131 wpm Errors: 4 Words Net Speed: 127 wpm Second time: Gross: 133 Errors: 2 Net: 131 Accuracy: 98%

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Seal of Falaurin Chapter 1

                                               Chapter One: The Taint of Chattismar                                        

    Apr 3, 2007


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights