User avatar

Lancrist

  • Media Reviews Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula

    I might have found the book an exciting read if I had read it one hundred years ago. I forced myself through it because, hey, it's Dracula. And yes, the ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    I could talk to you about some structural/wording issues to do with this, but I think what you have to work on first is the actual content on the story. ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gulvorian Tales

    Firstly, I don't agree with what fairy had to say. Secondly, I think it was written well and you did a good job at building the imagery. I got the ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Road Home [Prologue]

    The Red Road Home Prologue Doors that had remained sealed for decades were heaved open. Etched against the burning white daylight stood the silhouette of a man. Before him light ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    Thank you everyone for your advice and comments. I know that on its own it is quite short, but it will be fine with a story following it. I'm currently ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    Well... I edited the post and now my beloved indents are gone and won't come back, so I guess the problem is solved. Thanks.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    Thanks. whispered a gravely voice -- apparently Microsoft Word denounces the existence of gravel. plane = plane However, since it seems a bit obscure, I can use a synonym.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    Doors that had remained closed for decades creaked open. Light spilled into the ebon chamber, etching from the darkness a double row of tall pillars, a high black altar-- --and ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Vallelamor

    .

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just Because

    Haha. Pretty good. "Why-baby" is the funniest name I've heard in a while. That alone cracked me up.

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    Fix up the shading -- it doesn't need it, but what you have is out of place. Anatomy--this is all pretty picky, so I was sort of dubious as to ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: World Vision. (Credited)

    Evidently you did outdo me. Punk. :(

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Story Thread

    *                                                         Too Beautiful The most beautiful woman in the world lived alone by a river.      Â

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Story Thread

    Well, today I wanted to write but didn't have any ideas for a longer story. So I just picked something small and decided to do a short story as an ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    *shudders at the thought of wearing uniforms* I know wearing them can promote equality and all that, but I prefer not to look like everyone else. I'd protest against having ...

    Apr 16, 2007


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin