User avatar

Lampshade

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 1

    Good job Dynamo nice story you got going! However I did have the same problem as Gyrfalcon don't just tell us the descriptions say things like this "The sun shined ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    Very good. Nice job Dynamo that's pretty good for a prolouge if you ask me. However I did have a question: Why did the bald dude talk to the scientist ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hi I'm the crazy Lampshade PM me if you need anything!!!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I AM NEW AND THE SOON TO BE GREATEST MEMBER HERE!

    Hi Jimmy nice to meet you. I'm the (insane) Lampshade!!!

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    Hey Syrith! Nice to meet you i'm Lampsahde.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lampshade returns

    Hi everybody, thanks for saying hi!!!

    Sep 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bacon

    Good job! That was really funny. I also like your disney bashing. :D Please write another story like this!!!

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    How do you write so well? Nice job Myth!! There was only one thing I had a question about and that is why did the mages hide their name? Besides ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lampshade returns

    Good to see you guys again! See ya around

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lampshade returns

    The Lampshade is back...with a new light bulb. :D Hello, I'm (finally) back. Say hi to me...if you dare!!!

    Sep 23, 2006


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin