User avatar

LakeOfCancer

Being A Leader Doens't Mean You Have to Be Rude To Others To Get Them To Follow You. It's That You Give Them A Good Example To Follow And Look Up To.

  • Randomosity Re: Is Water Wet?

    Ok, so first I was going to say yes because water is a liquid, and all liquids are wet, but then I looked up the definition of wet and realized ...

    Jan 13, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did YWSers come from in 2017?

    I happened to come from Gilberts, Illinois! About 40 miles away from Chicago!:)

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Bored? Come and Chat!

    Oh god! I need some entertainment, I don't want to do math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(

    Dec 20, 2017


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger