User avatar

LakeOfCancer

Being A Leader Doens't Mean You Have to Be Rude To Others To Get Them To Follow You. It's That You Give Them A Good Example To Follow And Look Up To.

  • Archive Re: Alter Egos

    EXXXXXXXXXXXXXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!? Well, then again, it did say to do it on the DT, but still, well, I am the owner of the other storybook, I can edit it there, ...

    Jan 23, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Alter Egos DT

    POLLUTION STAYS HERE, SHE DOESN'T LEAVE UNTIL THE NEW STORYBOOK IS CREATED AND THE OLD IS DELETED!

    Jan 23, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Alter Egos DT

    oh, ok!XD

    Jan 23, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Alter Egos DT

    what!?

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Alter Egos

    goods

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Alter Egos

    EVERYONE! I HAVE TO DELETE THIS STORYBOOK FOR NOW, AND WHEN WE ARE DONE FINISHING CREATING IT, well, screenshot it first, everything you wrote, AND YOU CAN REWRITE!

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Alter Egos

    Np @Danni88 :)

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Archive Re: Alter Egos

    Of course @Danni88 I'll make sure it's good to go now! :smt003

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Archive Re: Alter Egos

    Lake writhed in pain, her arm bent at a sickening angle, provoking her to scream more. Lake was home alone, no one would be able to hear her, save her, ...

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I have accomplished my quest in slaying 10 beasts of the Green Lands! My proof: I hope that I will become a Knight of the Green Room with these! :D

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Lake's Log

    [spoiler] [b] For Knighthood[/b] [/spoiler]

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Lake's Log

    Lake left the Knight Hall, and went forward to make her way into the Green Room, to conquer 10 Green Beasts. She traveled far and wide, finding the perfect beast ...

    Jan 17, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I wish to become a knight! My journey begins!!!!!! :D

    Jan 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Alter Egos

    @Flumadiddle @emolemon @DemonGoddess and anyone else who has alter egos, come here friends!!!!! We wait...

    Jan 17, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Is Water Wet?

    Ok, so first I was going to say yes because water is a liquid, and all liquids are wet, but then I looked up the definition of wet and realized ...

    Jan 13, 2018


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian