User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I brought my legs to my chest and put my forehead on them forcing myself to breathe evenly tears oozing out of the corners of my eyes. I bit ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Rose I sat on the ground and hugged Fang tightly around the neck and I buried my face in his fur. I started to hum drowning out everyones voices concentrating ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Rose I jumped onto the shore and looked back Fang making the final jump and seeing Allista going down the river. I looked wide eyed at Jessica and Seth.

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Saphire I smiled at the girl who was leaning against my arm. "I'm Fire." I said offering one of my hands. "I'm Nasira." She said not smiling back or shaking ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Rose We walked into camp carrying baskets that we found full of fruits ,grubs . nuts and Destroyer Plants. "I see everyone is getting along swimmingly." I said grinning at ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pied Piper

    Female spot saved.

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Saphire I climbed a tree behind the camp letting my legs dangle watching the new people smiling slightly doubting anyone would notice me missing. I rested my head against the ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    *Where the heck am I?*

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Raven I grinned at Naela I was so happy had I not been crippled I would have done a backflip. 'Yes,yes,yes, yes' I thought reading Naela like an open book. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Rose I whistled and Fang ran to my side. "Find fruit." I ordered him. He barked and then set off immediately. I grinned at Cami and gestured grandly. "After you." ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Split

    Female traveler.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    Rose I stepped out from behind a tree having not slept at all and praying that no one had noticed that I was gone. I grinned easily at Jessica. "Mornin'." ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Girl spot. Name: Catherine Rose 'Cat' Age: 15 Appearance: pale skin and dark midnight blue eyes and her hair is down past her waist with a naturally occuring red streak ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    *Where am I? That's all I need to know.*

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    Can I ask why there's two of these? This is the SB the other one is the DT.

    Jul 12, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes