User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Selene from Vanished "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! REALLY AFTER EVERYTHING!!!" I scream and the giant doesn't even flinch. I climb out of the ice cream and run like the devil is ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Raven I bit my lip and very quickly whispered a protection spell praying that it would be enough "Lord and Lady grant your protection on Naela until we can save ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Wren I stood up and unleashing a death glare on Milo. "I don't use all my power because don't you know you can kill someone!" I shrieked my eyes flashing.

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Oh.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    In my last post I brought Raven to Hunter, Garrets, Keiko, Marroe, and Shadow. Well the other post besides the one on this page. It's either the 13th or 9th ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Saphire I crossed my arms humming under my breath deep in thought.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Raven I whistled and Fang ran up to me and I hugged him. "If worse comes to worse like I said before someone is getting a knife to the gut ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Wren I glanced at Katrina grateful the attention was diverted away from me. I stretched my wings and packed my bag. "So mountains. Eh?" I said standing up and brushing ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Someone Pleeaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee bring me I am so helplessly lost it isn't funny anymore.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Sara from the Unchosen "Mmmph ouch my head hurts. Wait what the hell!? I'm in a toga!!" I shriek trying to calm down. Emperor Nero walks in. I take one ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**

    If it is possible please can I join?

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Wren I tucked my legs under me and kept my head down thinking. I looked up and smiled when I saw Fawn and Andy looking at the sunrise. I folded ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Salem Witch Trials

    Sara I walked through the forest in a light blue dress looking for plantain for a tea for a young girl with the coup. I found some and plucked it ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    *Umm Fire and Brayden went out together so Fire would hopefully get over Seth's death Seth was Fires older brother he committed suicide.The other stuff I am not quite sure ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    *My computer crashed sorry if this doesn't work if it doesn't help me then pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Raven I ran out of the castle past the guards and then in the co

    Aug 4, 2010


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith