Random avatar

LadyOkra

Lady Okra

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: "They are insane, my son!"

    Many apologies. I seem to have come off as rude. It was never my intention. Your talent for science fiction is uncontested and I particularly enjoy your stories. However, this ...

    Jul 10, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: "They are insane, my son!"

    Many apologies. I seem to have come off as rude. It was never my intention. Your talent for science fiction is uncontested and I particularly enjoy your stories. However, this ...

    Jul 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Nature

    Thank you very much for the positive feedback! I'll push the author's note to the very end. Thanks again. :)

    Jun 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Evol Cerebro Stopidosis

    Thanks a lot for the review! I'll do my best to improve. :)

    May 31, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Timmy

    Thanks very much for your review! I shall improve my work based on your suggestions. :)

    May 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Groans: Genre Villanelle

    I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I found the way you worded it strange. Not the fact that the old person cannot run. Personal opinion. :)

    May 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Don't you see?

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I would love to read your story. :)

    May 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Nature

    Thanks very much once again! :)

    May 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Nature

    Thank you very much for such a detailed review. I'm very glad that the meaning got across to you. I was worried initially that I may have complicated a simple ...

    May 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Nature

    Thanks very much for the review! I'm glad you liked the poem. :)

    May 20, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Don't you see?

    Thank you very much for this detailed review. I appreciate it very much! :)

    May 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Nature

    Many thanks for catching that mistake. Changed it up a bit now! Thank you very much for the review. :)

    May 18, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Don't you see?

    Thanks very much for pointing out what the story lacks. I appreciate it very much. :)

    May 18, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Don't you see?

    Thanks very much! I appreciate it. :)

    May 17, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Evol Cerebro Stopidosis

    Thanks a lot! Much appreciated. :)

    May 14, 2018


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings