-
Re: "They are insane, my son!"
Many apologies. I seem to have come off as rude. It was never my intention. Your talent for science fiction is uncontested and I particularly enjoy your stories. However, this ...
Jul 10, 2018 -
Re: "They are insane, my son!"
Many apologies. I seem to have come off as rude. It was never my intention. Your talent for science fiction is uncontested and I particularly enjoy your stories. However, this ...
Jul 10, 2018 -
Re: Our Nature
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! I'll push the author's note to the very end. Thanks again. :)
Jun 16, 2018 -
Re: Evol Cerebro Stopidosis
Thanks a lot for the review! I'll do my best to improve. :)
May 31, 2018 -
Re: Timmy
Thanks very much for your review! I shall improve my work based on your suggestions. :)
May 31, 2018 -
Re: Groans: Genre Villanelle
I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I found the way you worded it strange. Not the fact that the old person cannot run. Personal opinion. :)
May 27, 2018 -
Re: Don't you see?
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I would love to read your story. :)
May 24, 2018 -
Re: Our Nature
Thanks very much once again! :)
May 20, 2018 -
Re: Our Nature
Thank you very much for such a detailed review. I'm very glad that the meaning got across to you. I was worried initially that I may have complicated a simple ...
May 20, 2018 -
Re: Our Nature
Thanks very much for the review! I'm glad you liked the poem. :)
May 20, 2018 -
Re: Don't you see?
Thank you very much for this detailed review. I appreciate it very much! :)
May 18, 2018 -
Re: Our Nature
Many thanks for catching that mistake. Changed it up a bit now! Thank you very much for the review. :)
May 18, 2018 -
Re: Don't you see?
Thanks very much for pointing out what the story lacks. I appreciate it very much. :)
May 18, 2018 -
Re: Don't you see?
Thanks very much! I appreciate it. :)
May 17, 2018 -
Re: Evol Cerebro Stopidosis
Thanks a lot! Much appreciated. :)
May 14, 2018
