User avatar

LadyFreeWill

  • Lounge, The Re: Review Teams

    Question 1 -d Question 2 -f Question 3 -b Question 4 -c,n Question 5 -c Question 6 -a,b Question 7 -c Question 8 -f,j Question 9 -c

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Apollo FAQ

    Wow! The site looks fantastic! :)

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    I like to pretend that it's my characters I'm talking to, but the truth is, I'm just ranting out loud.

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was working on a story for FictionPress.com, and I had googled how many words a YA novel usually has (just for fun), and somehow YWS was on the results ...

    Mar 22, 2011


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins