User avatar

LadyFreeWill

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I want to die on the highest high

    I read this amazing fanfiction, written from the point of view of someone insane, and followed by a second part, which from from the view of a different person, also ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Quoth The Raven

    Hm... been reading Edgar Allan Poe recently, huh? I really like how you turned the poem into a story and then added your own twist to it. The way you ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Other Re: Five months of my life.

    Aw! Very inspirational! Good luck with med school! I hope you can find time to pop in on YWS as much as possible. :)

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I say goodbye to the tears staining my reflection.

    Fantastic job! Your poem (though I can see it as a song) is pretty well written, and I definitely did not see any typos or spelling/grammar errors. You wrote about ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Franky Malloy; Plan A "I've been given the great responsibility..." Franky paused to give his announcement a dramatic effect; "To save the world." A fit of giggles met his words ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just in case

    Just in case. It’s snowing but I can see the sun. It’s sunny, but I’m freezing. I have to get home before the sun goes down. It doesn’t look like ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Alyra West, Sticks and Stones I opened my eyes and didn't see anything. Terror just rushed through me. It was awful, you know? Like sometimes it's so dark, when your ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Sticks and Stones [lyrical]

    Sticks and Stones [lyrical] You come at me with words so sharp, They slash my skin and leave a mark, They stay for life, those scars you leave, You though ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Headlights

    Well, now. That was interesting. Didn't make a whole lot of sense, but it was good, anyway. There were some things that could've changed, though. Some lines, like say how ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes And A Villain

    Ah! So cute! I recognize some of the poses from the cover of X-Babies, I think. I especially like Gambit. I don't really know who 'Skylar' (was it?) is, but ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Laugh, Jane, Laugh

    Why the hell is there no horror story category on YWS? I mean, isn't horror a genre?! Please note that this is the first time I've ever attempted to write ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sticks and Stones

    Sticks and stones may crack her bones, But words will always break her. Evil laughs and sneers and jeers: ‘Ugly,’, ‘Fat,’, ‘You loser,’ She cried inside, but kept it there; ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Is it love or another high school crush?

    Woo! This is off to a good start! There were a few errors that I caught - quotation marks missing at the end of a quote, a few present-tense verbs ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Hold Me Tight (Part 2: END)

    Story has been deleted and purged and stuff. If you REALLY wanted to read this, though, look for it on ff.net...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Hold Me Tight (Part 1)

    This story has been deleted and purged and stuff. Look for it on if you want, though...

    Aug 24, 2011


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue