User avatar

LaceyDreadth

  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    “Quinn, darling, when are you going to be finished?” Thud. “Since when have you said darling, Evan?” Thud. “Since I was trying to distract her so we can do something ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    Name: Quinn Cyrilla (Cyi) Age: 19 Gender: Female Rank: Soldier Appearance: Very few people get a chance to glance at her very well, not nearly enough to get a good ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko ~ Archer I held up a hand, glaring when Rhos barely stopped. Of course I'd taken her along. Though she generally hated listening to me, being below her in ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko I adored being on watch alone. It was a time to use what I’d learn from experience and become absolutely silent and virtually invisible. Being stuck with the vainest ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko Appleseed whinnied as I mounted her. It took only feather light touches of my heels to get her moving and the pressure of my legs to keep her on ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko Sarah was running up to me, having this ability to know exactly when to show up, my bows and quiver and the small pack of actual belongings I had ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko Cadence Trying to work in an archery range with a bunch of boys that pretend to be men watching. Of course, I’d prefer to practice in solitude but Octavian ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    My post was chronologically before lunch, during writing class. I should have made that more clear, sorry.

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris Words flowed from her pencil, sprung from a part of her mind that she adored but didn’t understand. She was writing the scene that Louis had helped her with, ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris Introducing herself to others was getting easier by the minuted and the laughter around her made her bolder. When she noticed a boy staring, then looking away with an ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris I clutched onto the messenger bag, now laying on my lap. The girl, who’d seen me sitting alone, had grabbed my suitcase, forcing me to sit with her if ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris Blinking, she watched Louis go ahead. Her left hand still grasping onto the wheeled suitcase and her right playing invisible piano notes on her messenger bag. Louis is rather ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris It was strange when the boy came up to her, his hair refusing to stay in one place, that her insecurities came crashing back. As he walked towards her, ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris held in a scream, residing herself to yelling obscenities within her head. The car was stifling, almost suffocating her as the walls pressed on her mind. Of course, she ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Name : Caris Haven Age : 15 (almost 16, in a few weeks. She’s actually just started saying she’s 16 to people because it seems more socially acceptable) Appearance : ...

    Nov 7, 2010


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince