User avatar

LaceyDreadth

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Others

    Of fear, of pain we cry, pointing fingers at anything, anyone, except the mirror’s face: the leaders, the half-forgotten dead, the teenager remaining ignorant. The fires, the blood— so much ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Hello! I'm Lacey and I'll be ripping this...er...critiquing this poem today. *cough* Before I do 'red pen' this, I would like to assure you that I really liked it. Now ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Spirit Academy

    Can I join this?

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anxiety Disorder

    Thank you both for the lovely compliments. I'm afraid of my ego now. :D I'll be sure to work on that punctuation. Again, thank you so much! ~ Lacey

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A fight for this world

    Hi. I'm Lacey and I'll be reviewing your poem today. (That sounds like I'm a plane captain :D) I put punctuation in different colors in the quote and any comments ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Secret Desire

    To touch a childhood long forsaken Where castles held up the sky. No longer will the fingernail of God Have to scratch reality aside. A time I want, where smoke ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anxiety Disorder

    I went to a poetry seminar for a couple of weeks and this is one of the things that spurred from a prompt we were given. Please feel free to ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Hide

    This is the first in a bunch of stories of moments that have happened in my life. I couldn't write them like a normal non-fiction, because it didn't feel like ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    This is why I need to fix the internet at my house. You people are too awesome for my own good. I guess I must tell you the story. It ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Suzanne, I must answer your question first as it seems it is the most dire. (I need to stop pretending to be dramatic) Quelf is the most amazing game in ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hello all! My name is Lacey, though I can’t say that it’s who I am because I’m known by so many different name. This is a fun way of saying ...

    May 26, 2010


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen