User avatar

LaceyDreadth

  • WRFF Archive Re: Cassa-de review-ae

    I have come to beg your help. Apparently, you want that. XD Please be harsh. I promise I'm a big girl and I can take it. Name of short story/poem/novel/art ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Addiction's Core

    This poem is very raw and it needs help, so feel free to rip it to shreds. Trudging through the desperation of my deep-set rapture, musical steel thread filter through ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Box Full Of Dreams

    They called us the dumpster kids, the ones with a box full of dreams. Kind of ironic, I guess. We lived on our dreams, Jodie. As long as we had ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Do click on this topic, my red pen is impatient

    Hi there, I'm Lacey and I want to review your work! I really mean it, like, really. I haven't reviewed enough to tell you what I'm especially good at, but ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris I clutched onto the messenger bag, now laying on my lap. The girl, who’d seen me sitting alone, had grabbed my suitcase, forcing me to sit with her if ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris Blinking, she watched Louis go ahead. Her left hand still grasping onto the wheeled suitcase and her right playing invisible piano notes on her messenger bag. Louis is rather ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spending the Rest of my life <3

    Hello! I'm Lacey and I'll be reviewing today! I hope I can help. I put needed punctuation in bold, and made them red, inside of the quotes. I met you ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris It was strange when the boy came up to her, his hair refusing to stay in one place, that her insecurities came crashing back. As he walked towards her, ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris held in a scream, residing herself to yelling obscenities within her head. The car was stifling, almost suffocating her as the walls pressed on her mind. Of course, she ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Name : Caris Haven Age : 15 (almost 16, in a few weeks. She’s actually just started saying she’s 16 to people because it seems more socially acceptable) Appearance : ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    I would like to reserve a spot for a female writer, if that's okay.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Spirit Academy

    Jocelyn| Car| 1:49 Jocelyn shoved the white ski hat on her head, her light blue shirt contrasting against her dark jeans. To the protesting of her mother, she had already ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Spirit Academy

    Name : Jocelyn Beard Gender : Female Age : 14 Description : There is almost always a bright smile on her face, matching her vivid grey-green eyes. She wears her ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Hey, I was wondering if you'd review this poem for me? I would be forever grateful. Lacey

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hallelujah

    Before I start this review, I must proclaim my love for this poem. It reminds me, in some way, of the psalms King David wrote. Full of his mistakes and ...

    Oct 24, 2010


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson