User avatar

LaceyDreadth

  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    “Quinn, darling, when are you going to be finished?” Thud. “Since when have you said darling, Evan?” Thud. “Since I was trying to distract her so we can do something ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    Name: Quinn Cyrilla (Cyi) Age: 19 Gender: Female Rank: Soldier Appearance: Very few people get a chance to glance at her very well, not nearly enough to get a good ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko ~ Archer I held up a hand, glaring when Rhos barely stopped. Of course I'd taken her along. Though she generally hated listening to me, being below her in ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko I adored being on watch alone. It was a time to use what I’d learn from experience and become absolutely silent and virtually invisible. Being stuck with the vainest ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko Appleseed whinnied as I mounted her. It took only feather light touches of my heels to get her moving and the pressure of my legs to keep her on ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko Sarah was running up to me, having this ability to know exactly when to show up, my bows and quiver and the small pack of actual belongings I had ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Michiko Cadence Trying to work in an archery range with a bunch of boys that pretend to be men watching. Of course, I’d prefer to practice in solitude but Octavian ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Spirit Academy

    I was wondering how many points I had and here is Jozzy's Schedule: A Day: 8:00-9:00- Power Animal 101- Mr. Paxton 9:00-10:00- Power Animal 102-Mr. Paxton 10:00-11:00- Spirit Energy 101- ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Lucky Thirteen DT

    Name: Michiko Cadence (Michi, Mi, Iko, [Anything anyone can think of]) Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Hair: It was cut short with a knife, not caring much what others thought ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Lucky Thirteen DT

    I'm making a female archer, I'll have it done by Monday.

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    My post was chronologically before lunch, during writing class. I should have made that more clear, sorry.

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris Words flowed from her pencil, sprung from a part of her mind that she adored but didn’t understand. She was writing the scene that Louis had helped her with, ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Befriending an Inferno

    Catain touched two fingers to the nose of her large horse, pushing firmly. In response, Mistbreath whinnied softly and the girl allowed herself a smile. The horse wouldn’t move until ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fatal love

    You Loved me. The l in loved needs to be lower case. Or so I thought.... This part seems to interrupt the story. As the narrator is shocked by the ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Caris Introducing herself to others was getting easier by the minuted and the laughter around her made her bolder. When she noticed a boy staring, then looking away with an ...

    Nov 13, 2010


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet