-
Re: Never Like Pink
The concept of this is good, and I like the characters, but you broke one of those fundamental writing rules; don't tell, show. This story is almost completely telling; there ...
Feb 19, 2011 -
Re: Powers
First, I wanna say I *REALLY* like this concept so far. It's just... for lack of better word, cool. I also really like the prologue style. Not much is yet ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Cross Your Heart (One-shot)
it was William, her ex-boyfriend and her best friend. A) If I'm correct, you should capitalize "it" here because the sentence before it comes to a full stop. B) The ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Tears of Fruit (Full version)
I noticed a lot of really obvious grammar and spelling issues here: "A Lightning bolt, which was accompanied by an increased number of raindrops the higher the rank." Should lightning ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: The Fall-- До Свидания, Икар
Little nitpicks: "He only knows two things: It’s always snowing. He’ll never get out of it." I feel like there should be an "and" in there, or a numbering of ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Confessions of a pissed off teen on suicide watch
Though there were various things I could go after, the other reviewers seem to have caught them for me. What I really want to zoom in on is that, as ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: [insert inventive introduction title here]
Hi. My name's Rachael. ... and I'm not quite sure what to say here. I like writing (obviously!), photography and video editing, along with other things. My specialty is novels/novellas, ...
May 16, 2010
