User avatar

LOST

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    So there's not an easy way to get it out of my portfolio? Ah, well, I'll just delete the post. Thanks a bunch! :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere...Who should I contact to ask to delete one of my poems? I have the link ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm Emily. As you can probably tell from my username, I'm obsessed with the TV show LOST. I also can't be found anywhere without a book or a notebook. ...

    Oct 3, 2006


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore