User avatar

LOST

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Yey an uppie! “Who was kissing? Who , Cell?” “Remus and…and Sirius!” AHHHHHHHHHH! You take the two hottest guys in HP and take them both away from us!?!?! Dude. I ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Soul

    This was pretty good. There's some good imagery, but like meta-messiah said, there wasn't much flow. Also...: I'll never feel alone again when your by my side. It should be ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    MAGGIE! You've got to post the update! Mreally. And Julia, I like your avatar :-D

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The sun and the sea

    This was pretty good for a first post-poem-whatever-you-want-to-call-it. I could totally picture what you were describing, but I had one issue with didn't seem to start, and it didn't seem ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Star in Shadowed Nights

    Whoa....I liked this poem. It captured my attention, and kept it until the end. Not many poems do that for me. Good job.

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    I don't understand how those books got published. I mean...really. I wouldn't mind if the books had some conversations using chatspeak in between chapters or whatnot, but a whole book... ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Song (No name yet)

    No Mary, I haven't seen Matt's lyrics... The cool Matt or Notso? I can picture Notso writing emo lyrics...very easily actually. Cool Matt seems too happy though. And yeah, your ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    Wow...that was really cool. It was really creative to do that, and I liked how it got more mixed up in the end. Some of it was a little awkward, ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reversible Verse: Age and Sleep (Revision)

    Whoa! That's so cool! The first time I read it, I thought it was pretty good, but as soon as I saw how perfectly it reversed...wow, you've got a lot ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Song (No name yet)

    MARY! Hey! I forgot to come by here before... I really like these lyrics. Your music's awesome as well... I hope there'll be a singer to sing these though... I ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ugh Moment

    This is pretty good. Some parts of it were a litlte shaky, but I liked the zombie symbolism stuff. I also really liked the line about seeing only shades of ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Hey Maggie! I can't wait for the next update of always makes me laugh so hard. Interesting name choices I must say though (Angie?). *Is waiting*

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm Emily. As you can probably tell from my username, I'm obsessed with the TV show LOST. I also can't be found anywhere without a book or a notebook. ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Neon Black And White

    Wow, that was awesome. You have a great sense of rhythm and flow... Or shall I speak of neon black? That line just sticks out (In a good way)

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Mag! UPDATE NOW! I'm dying here! It's awesome, btw. I love Sirius...mostly 'cuz he's hot. Hehe. Is he actually gay? Whoa! Mary!!! You so just said that Sirius is hot! ...

    Oct 3, 2006


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn