User avatar

LOST

  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    French. Je s'adore.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Between Two Worlds

    The middle of two worlds lies in slumber now, But If my mind was to wander, which it eventually does- I find myself amongst those September days, waiting. I think ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unfinished Poem

    This was kind of cliche and a little simple, but I really liked it. It flowed nicely, and you could really feel the emotion behind it. As someone a few ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Beauty of Silence

    You're welcome. :-) And by the way, I love your avatar. Johnny Depp is amazing

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    So there's not an easy way to get it out of my portfolio? Ah, well, I'll just delete the post. Thanks a bunch! :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Beauty of Silence

    Hmm... This was very well written, and it kept me interested the whole way (which is saying something for someone with the short attention span I have). I especially liked ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere...Who should I contact to ask to delete one of my poems? I have the link ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tellement de filles #1

    Awesomely dark. This was very enjoyable to read and left me itrigued for part two. The beginning was a little overdone and confusing though...I prefer beginnings that don't beat around ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chance of Snow 1

    Suzanne- Awesome. The style reminded me a lot of the book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon, which is about a teenage boy with ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bloody Apple

    VivelaMusique- Hellllo Maggie. Hehe. I've read this a couple of times before, but your writing never gets old. Especially when it's about Sirius Black. Hmm... Sirius Black has a choice ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Scout Skit

    Hehe. I was hoping something bad would happen to Oscar at the end. That's what he gets for being twofaced. :P This was really funny Griffenkeeper, good job.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Other Re: Minds of Death Row

    DoctorClicky - Ok, I'll start out with the nitpicky grammar stuff... I don’t know Mark. Put a comma after 'know' The committing the murder was the “rage and jealousy,” that’s ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Curlicues and Pirouettes

    And with her artists' tool she scribed Her masterpiece of art The curlicues and pirouettes bleeding from her heart With unknown grace The ink seeped out But never too too ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love in the Crossroads

    This poem was good, sad, but good. It's a little cliche, but then again, most poetry is. I understood the meaning fine, I know some people above didn't. I do ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    PPS Emily, thanks (about the avatar from a wicked long time ago) PPS Emily, I think we need one called Alex Karev Is Gay, am I right??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, we ...

    Dec 15, 2006


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance