User avatar

LJF

LJF

  • Lounge, The Re: 2018 Reading Challenge

    Do we get points for these?

    Jan 1, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Song Recommendations, Please?

    My story is about music, so I'm constantly looking for more songs to use. Tell me what your favorite bands, singers, and songs are, and I'll try to listen to ...

    Jan 1, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm LJF! It's nice to meet you all!

    Hey, LJF! Welcome to the site! What kind of genres do you enjoy writing? I can’t wait to see some of your pieces here! Hi, Neptune! I write a lot ...

    Jan 1, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm LJF! It's nice to meet you all!

    Hello, guys (and girls. I just call everyone guys and or dudes). I'm LJF! I'm a high schooler living in the US. I was looking for a space to post ...

    Jan 1, 2018


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss