User avatar

KylaThompson

Beatrice

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    Hello Kyla here, I made the topic obviously. Short and simple, you want hell or better known as another Civil War, sure outlaw guns and kill each other. If you ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    Okay guys, I'm back I haven't been on for a while but I'm here. You guys need to look up Randy Lewis on youtube he's a cowboy in a cowboy ...

    May 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    @Kaif Hell No! We need those for protection and hunting! What if someone breaks into our home, throwing rocks is yet again out of the question. They have a gun ...

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    You can still post a comment, I'm asking everyone what they think, that's why I said in America. :P

    Apr 4, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    No, don't be sorry for it. I understand we are all debating our ideas on the topic and trying to get our points across. I already took to into account ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    I think you guys are getting off base completely. The topic is about if guns should be outlawed, not money rates and war. I was saying war because yes, if ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    Spanking a shild on the butt isn't an abuse act, it is punishment for doing wrong. If you see a child with bruses all over them because of parenting skills ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    The "sport". We don't kill the animal and just leave it; We are still providing food. Fire is useful for many things, yes agreed. Guns are used for safety, guns ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    Ok @Karzkin this isn't about Australia, this is about American guns. (I saw you mentioning that before.) I know nothing about Australian laws and regulations for I have been focused ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    Assault Rifle: A rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use. Rainn, I agree with you. I do think though, that you can be 16 as people do hunt for ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    Knives are weapons. You can shoot someone and them not die; You can stab someone and them not die. You can shoot someone and they die; You can stab someone ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    I am loving all the comments, I see where you guys are coming from. I think if they are going to outlaw guns, well for unrealistic sake why don't we ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    Lol well it's from last year, I just checked so oh well ha ha.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    Thank you Penguin, I'm sorry I didn't see it Karzkin. I didn't mean to upset you.

    Apr 1, 2013


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian