User avatar

Kwantack

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pompeii

    Incredible. I think it's really strong and clear and well thought-out. The stanzas look really good and you did very well with this. I'm not sure why but I can't ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mom's flowers/ plants.

    This made me feel like Alice in 'Alice in Wonderland' when she changes sizes all the time. I'm not really a photographer, so I probably wont' be that much help, ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dawn

    Wow, imagery was fantastic. The first line is really good, by the way, as is the title. I think you did a really good job with writing this. The lines ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lil' Fish Island

    I was smiling by the first line. Lil'!!!! Awesome word. I think this poem is really cute and well done. I loved it so much I don't really know what ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Individual lost

    This is really cool--I enjoyed it a lot. Vocabulary is good, but I think you mean "Evil's" instead of "Evils" in line 5. I think if you added punctuation it ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Crush Ate My Homework

    Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I loved it!

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: vaccum

    Hmm...this is very unique. One thing would be to capatalize all i's when they should be I's. Also, capatalizing the beginning of each line would make its appearance look cleaner. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness pops my Bubble

    This was great! The length is good too, I agree. I think your flow is amazing and the rhyming is good. Also, vocabulary was fantastic. Keep writing!

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Princess

    This is fantastic! Vocabulary is amazing, flow is great, and the grammar is wonderful. Also, the rhyming was very well done. Overall I loved this! Keep writing!!!

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: music love hart

    Wow. This is really cool!! I like it because it's simple yet complex. The lines and notes are perfect in every way (at least to me they are...I'm not much ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paper Flowers

    This is excellent!! Yeah, I would definetely change saw to seen or whatever. That seems to be the only problem with it. I can tell that you put a lot ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Omnipotent

    Hey, the first thing I noticed about this was the awesome flow. Well done with that!!!! I also think the vocabulary is good. Because the others did a nice job ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: hide

    This was beautiful. I have to tell you the reason I clicked on this: I'm in the process of writing a trilogy (or trying to, at least) and I always ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled Song

    This was made because it will be entered in a themed musical competition eventually and (given the fact that I've never written lyrics before) I understand that this needs work. ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken glass.

    I think you properly used short lines without making the poem sound like BLEH!! (That probably doesn't make any sense...sorry) Also, I thought this was truly well done. I'm not ...

    Jan 16, 2011


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott