User avatar

Kwantack

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me?

    Yeah, I agree with the fact that the beginning is a bit confusing...perhaps you could clear this up a little? I got lost in the words and it took a ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Powerless

    Wonderful! Simply wonderful! I love it when italics are used in poetry, or any sort of writing, for that matter. And you didn't abuse it. You used just enough. I ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hands

    Your use of adjectives and describing things is wonderful. You do a good job with that. I enjoyed reading this poem because of it and don't ever stop describing things ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: River

    This is really good! It has great flow...each line works out perfectly. I like the shortness of it and how it's right to the point. And the shortness of the ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Broken record

    Yeah, like armstronge said, I think you should put this into a poetic format with stanzas and lines and not just a paragraph. But this I truly enjoyed! It has ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "The Game of Life"

    This poem is very simple yet very intense. I dont' know how you did it, but you managed to create a poem of which I cannot describe in one word. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Feelings

    Whoa, the rhyming in this is spectacular!! The questions give it depth and I think the flow is really good. Some poems lack flow terribly (like my own...grr...) I enjoyed ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Estrangement

    Enstrangement is an awesome title. Just saying. The other person did a good job with correcting stuff. I enjoyed reading your poem. It's very intersting and I think you did ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ink Blotches

    You never fail to amaze me with your poetry. I love reading it and to me it's fantastic in every way. Your writing is just...wow...you know? This one in paticular ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And Then They Live On

    This is clear and simple and easy to understand and it doesn't give me a headache. Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed this and I really like the title. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Water (Rain Drop)

    Wow!! I really love this poem and I really love rain (partly because all we get here is snow XP Bleh!) But yeah. Grammar and punctuation are really good as ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Something in my closet

    I think this is a bright poem. I would suggest capatalizing all beginnings of all lines to make the poem look uniform. This is an easy fix. Other then that ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Fly

    These lyrics are simply phenomenal!! You should definetely make this into a song! It's very well done and properly written. I think you're very good at writing lyrics. You have ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Kindness Can Change A Life

    I love the title!! It's very true! This is really good and I loved it! On the second stanza, I'm thinking you may want to beef it up a little ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ocean Feathers

    This is really moving!!!! I love this, and you did a great job presenting it (grammar, punctuation, etc). My favorite part is the last stanza with the death and the ...

    Jan 21, 2011


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson