-
Re: Joy
Hey, I really liked this. A few things, Magnet supposed to be capatalized? And I think you could use some more punctuation (except in the first line, I'd suggest taking ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Procrastination
Wow. Falling into procrastination is something I can relate to. This was very enjoyable to read and it wasn't confusing or anything. My favorite part is "There is no escape." ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: My Pencil
I know how you feel with this. Pencils get lost so frequently...anyway, I enjoyed reading this. The only thing would be that the second stanza has sort of a different ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Hello Again, Christmas.
Excellent. Truly excellent. You have a wonderful style of writing poetry and this flows fantastically!! I loved this so much! I really enjoyed it. I don't have any suggestions (sorry) ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: (unnamed)
I think this is pretty! This is well done and pretty good. Try capatalizing the first letter of each line. I'm also wondering if at the very end you should ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Sample of My Writing Skill please comment 'Who am I really?'
Um, yeah, basically I agree with everyone else. Structure and format. It needs to look like a poem as well as sound like a poem. I think that's really the ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: This Sky Will Betray You
Wow!! I loved this! Imagery was great, and this has a very strong emotion to it. I loooove the title. It's perfect. I think the length is good and it ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: White Wall
This is very good!! It's cool how the words sort of make a wall...whether you did that on purpose or not I know not. I think you should add some ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: A Battle
This is good. But I believe tomorrow is spelled incorrectly in the first stanza, second line. This has a very interesing feeling to it. Your vocabulary is good. The flow ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Stuff
Stuff is one of my favorite words!!! This was wonderfully done, I think. It reminds me of when I wrote a poem using the word 'doth' in every line--just because ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Life
This is very interesting...the flow is very unique too. You use a lot of commas...I'm not sure if that's good or bad or what. This has potential...but it could use ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Red Ribbons
This is fantastic! I agree that the last line should be changed to "Is me" to be grammatically correct, but I think that both endings have a strong emotion held ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: trash
Wow! I really liked the last two stanzas the best. This has a good message to it, I think, and you did a nice job with making it clear. The ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: How sad is the peacock!
I loved this to such an extent I read it like five times. Poems about animals are so cool! You did a really good job with this and I enjoyed ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Here I Am
Wow. This has amazing emotion to it. I like the last line too! You did a really nice job with this and I have no complaints or anything. Really REALLY ...
Jan 22, 2011
