User avatar

Kwantack

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am a Poet

    This is so cool! The repetition of 'I am a poet' isn't abused or annoying, it's perfect. The first line of the whole thing really drew me in. I'd pick ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Galaxy

    Wow!!! This reminded me of a curious little kid who just wants to explore or something! Think about capatalizing each line, but that's not a huge problem. When I was ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rejection

    I really enjoyed this! The format was interesting and exciting and flowed nicely. Here's what I noticed: There's a lump in my throat that just won't go Could you maybe ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To My Stalker

    This is awesome. Creepy, yes, but very legit. Silentwords already sniffed out everything I could find. The rhyming was excellent! It has a great rhythm. You may consider capatalizing each ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Figure Skating

    Ohmigoodness. This is so cool. I really liked it because I'm a figure skater and I can totally relate to this (especially about the clumsiness). Are you a skater too? ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    ---

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Wow!! These are so cool!! The first one is my favorite. It reminds me of an ant or something...These are beautiful. Great job and keep it up!!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cleaning Us Up

    I enjoyed this! You have a good way with words. Behindthemask already said the only thing I could find, the tide thing. And the ending did seem a bit odd ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    This is very interesting, as I was thinking of freedom before I read this. Just a few things. Art all the lines in the first stanza supposed to rhyme? If ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doth The Light

    Dedicated to a depressed friend of mine...sorry for the awkwardness of the rhythm...'twas meant to be five beats per line... Doth the light of daytime catch thy eyes Or does ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Among the First - 1

    Deleted

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Glade

    Wow. The ending is really surprising but you went into it very well. It wasn't too sudden or too drawn out, so congrats on that. This isn't really my area ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Running Away

    I love these...what are they called...vertical poems? Yeah. This is really cool! I liked the emotion you put into it. Just a couple of things... Running away to find a ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Grays Ch. 1

    I agree with write4life--I think you need to separate your paragraphs a little more. This will make it easier to read. But other then that, I think this was really ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost in Limbo

    I liked this. Some things that I would change, though, would be: First line, get rid of first comma. Same goes for second to last line--the comma at the end ...

    Jan 22, 2011


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.