User avatar

Kwantack

  • Other Poetry Re: Only You

    This is really cool! I enjoyed reading it. It makes me think of all my good friends and how awesome friendships are. I was looking for a friend and not ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Evergreen

    This is so cool! I loved it. Just a few things that I noticed... Ever, ever, evergreen, I'll use green for this :D Who doth know where you have been? ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Torment

    The night was silent, except for the beat of his heart. Everyone knows you shouldn't walk alone in the dark. He quickened his pace in fear. I like this line ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm visiting you mom...

    Winding roads lined with trees Good first line! It drew me in. glare at me as I drive. Capatalize each line, maybe. I wish their branches would reach out and ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Resentment

    This was really interesting! I think the lines are slightly cut off at awkward times, but it doesn't take away any of it's emotion or anything Resentment Festers in the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Siren's Soliloquy

    I, too, can't really find anything wrong with this. It was beautifully done. I love how it was inspired by a song. I try to do that sometimes, but it ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: White Dove

    I agree, I think you could use some different words to paint the poem more and give it more color. If it doesn't make sense, who cares? Some of the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Misrepresented Guardians

    I loved this. This was long, but you did a good job of not letting me grow bored. I loved the descriptions of everything and the imagery was very well ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 248

    First of all, I loved the title for this. This poem has a sad yet deep meaning to it. You did a wonderful job with it. Very well writ. The ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: ??!? -_-

    Gertrude Stein eats lemon curry. XD No comment on this, really. I don't know why I liked it, nor why I'm replying to it.

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Lucifer

    Wow, this is really effective. It has an almost eerie feeling to it, it's really cool! Like a shadow he enters my realm, my solitude Darkening my thoughts and purging ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: scribbles.

    This is a very interesting way of looking at things. I enjoyed reading this. Scribbles. Good opening line We are all merely scribbles amongst black and inky towers on a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Realization

    The Realization I'm sorry I ever hurt you, I really meant no harm, Try a period here. Just listen to what I have to say, Comma isn't needed here. And ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer Storm

    This had a lot of good description and imagery in it! Great job with that! The shortness of the lines give it...what's the word...attitude? Flavor? Oh, whatever. It's cool. Pure ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Say

    You Say You say you won't leave, You will. You say life is a game that has no rules, It does. You say I'm just stupid for thinking like this, ...

    May 1, 2011


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank