User avatar

Kwantack

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Sister

    Intresting...very good grammar and punctuation. Vocabulary is good too.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Face Cup

    Gasp! I remember doing these in third grade! Of course, mind looked really...disturbing, actually. I think it had green hair and blue lips or something strange like that...oh, just looking ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: how do you delete posts?

    Wowzers, that's really phenomenal. Your vocabulary is superb and even if people didn't know some of the words, the way you state them helps them understand what you're trying to ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Monster

    Holy jumpin' cows! Now I'm scared. This is awesomely done, but I believe on the last line you mean 'there' instead of 'their' but that's an easy mistake. I do ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Laughing Bridge (Decisions)

    Here the bridge stands awaiting your decision Its sight mysterious at your envision And as you read this calm incision Knowledge you add to your provision. Here there is no ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother's Day Poem

    The last line really makes the poem complete, I think. That's awesome!! It'd be really cool if you made it longer, I think as well. But it's your poem, so ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All the Time

    Coolio! I think 'along' is supposed to be 'a long' but other than that, it looks great! I enjoyed reading this. Good job.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tempting Fate

    This one gave me shivers, which is a good thing. Spectacular flow and rhythm. You have a creative way with poetry. Keep up the good work and never give up!

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: (If only you were) Mine

    Awww! You don't see a lot of this poetry, making this quite unique. I love how the format changes a little every once in a while, giving it it's own ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Saddening! I actually made the puppy-dog face with this one. It's very constructive and well explained, the setting and all. Fantastic poetry.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    I don't really have a comment, sorry. It's rather...complete, which is great! I'm at such a loss for words right now, and perhaps that's what you were going for. If ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The History of Time

    Dude, that's so cool! I couldn't take my eyes off of it (congrats on that). Just a few things: try not to use "The" so much for the beginning of ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everything but the truth

    I love its rhythm. And like others have said, some cleaning up in punctuation/grammar would certainly give it a nice polish, for lack of a better word. Perhaps not a ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cry of Distress

    Though I never heard you calling You knew I was there to help. And though we saw no signs… …no clear signs… We cannot blame you, Nor anyone else still ...

    Oct 14, 2010


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae