User avatar

Kwantack

  • Other Poetry Re: going on

    Wow! A very true and well done piece. A little punctuation and capitilization would complete this! I've written a poem about life (or rather, its opposite) and I don't like ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cry for Help

    This is very well done! And it has a great emotion to it. I think the only thing I noticed was that truly was spelled truely which is probably one ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm not a murderer...

    Wow. This is surprisingly sad and scary at the same time for me. I just noticed one thing on the line "But nonetheless". It seems a little redundant because those ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Everything to Loose

    This is very well written. Thank you for using punctuation! There are so many people who seem to forget about it...I love the poem's flow. Great job and keep up ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Clothes

    It's perfect in every way possible!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Duck Rap

    Then I feel sorry for you. Appearance has been greatly exaggerated over time and is now a huge problem in society and I really don't care what I look like, ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside

    Lovely! Truly amazing! People these days NEED to read this. I really enjoyed this. You should probably add some punctuation, though. I loved it! Keep writing!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    I'm quite speechless. It's very well-written, and sounds like you put a lot of thought into this (which is something I should learn to do with my writing). And, this ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Duck Rap

    Where this came from (this might help): This is the result of two friends, who have been stocking up on sugar (mainly pixie stix, which kind of explains the whole ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who are you?

    A very unique flow, but definetely an enjoyable piece. If you've accomplished what you wanted, I say well done!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Blush

    Interesting, but I'm not sure if the format of the poem is supposed to have so many I's when beginning the line. Perhaps you could make that a little clearer.

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ocean of Mystery

    Beautiful! I love it! It's so calm and relaxed, which isn't found in many other pieces. Great job!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The last of Krash

    I love both reading and writing science fiction, and really enjoyed this piece. What I noticed immediately is how creative you are with naming your characters! I mean, wow, can ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: ZLYF News 001

    Hahaha this reminded me of my 8th grade weather report. It's very unique, but maybe make it a little longer.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ice Castle

    Dude, I loved this! And it sounds like everyone else does too! Maybe add a period at the end of your last sentence, and job well done!

    Oct 15, 2010


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead