User avatar

Kwantack

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pro's and Con's

    Wow, I've never seen so many parenthesis in one poem. But it's interesting and different, so you sould keep those. Here's what I noticed... I’m not short. (I’m not tall.) ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Today, we dance.

    I. Loved. This. I just noticed a few things you may consider: Laughter bounces off the walls as many merry people meet to do what we all love. Try capatalizing ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Duck Rap

    Thank you all for comments! I've had many requests to make a second one, so...we'll see what happens.

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Death- First Poem

    This is really well written! I loved reading it! Very enjoyable. I don't have anything to add or comment on, really, and I don't think you should change anything! It ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bruised and Bloodied, We Wipe the Tears Away

    Great imagery with this! I loved it! Maybe try captalizing each line I gave you my trust and like shattered glass you broke it. Great simile here!! I whispered you ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bruised and Bloodied, We Wipe the Tears Away

    Great imagery with this! I loved it! Maybe try captalizing each line I gave you my trust and like shattered glass you broke it. Great simile here!! I whispered you ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What have I done to deserve this

    This is really great! I found it really enjoyable. Here's what I noticed: I always smiled, when they didn't want to see- The comma isn't needed here. My tears, and ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Rewind

    This hath excellent imagery! I enjoyed reading it. Just a few things that I noticed: The past is a dark palce to be Like a stormy night that you wish ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My sister's art

    My favorites were the dog and the panda (bamboozle!) They're all really cute. Everything could use some more detail, though, but I really liked them. The dog one is drawn ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tori draws?

    Hahahah when I was scrolling down, I was freaking out because it looked like she was walking towards me, getting closer and closer and AAAH!!! But this is really cool! ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    I'm not much of an artist, but I just LOVE the expression on your face!!! It's like, "Hey! What's up? I'm having a GREAT day!" You're a great artist. Good ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Price

    Whoa, this is really cool. And sometimes the best stuff we don't understand where they came from ourselves, so yeah. I have kissed the lips of death Good opening line ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Chronicles Of Color

    This had such a warm and fuzzy feeling to it I could just melt! I loved all the imagery and the words you used were great! I can't say anything ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Christmas Tree

    Whoa, okay, this is really sad, but I loved it. Snow is falling The wind is calling Frost hugs the leaves A blanket for the trees Good beginning, very descriptive, ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Aching Heart

    You had good imagery here and you described stuff well. Here's a few things I noticed: Grass is prickling at my feet, Epic first line my thoughts are restless in ...

    May 1, 2011


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary