User avatar

Kwantack

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: For the Better Chapter One

    Deleted

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: curiosity

    Like the others have said, grammar would improve this piece a lot, so would punctuation, but overall, I really like it's rhythm and flow. Keep writing!

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is a Journey

    Dude, I really liked this. Keep writing, it's waaaay better than my poetry.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Sickened Mind

    Saddening! But it's very well written. The only thing I can say is that you might want to change Try to Trying in the first stanza. Great job! Thanks for ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sea - Haiku

    Great vocabulary with this!! It's very interesting, and it has a nice flow and rhythm to it. The punctuation rocks! Keep up the good work!

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    Wotcha! I really liked this piece, but I did notice a few things. When you switch up who's talking, you should probably make each person's sentence(s) isolated so that people ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Burning Light

    Amazing. Simply and absolutely amazing. I wish I could help, but I can't. It's beautiful. Well done, and keep writing!

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The King of Hearts

    Wow. This is absolutely well written and I love the grammar and punctuation. The only thing I can find is when you say "towards the light" I'm thinking that should ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Howard's predicament-Chapter One

    Yeah, I agree; you need to really slow down, which will expand the story a little, and when you say "Now where are those---shoes? Ah, a psychologist. Hmmmm, psychologist. psychologist. ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Moon

    I loved how everything lead to the next thing--it flowed very well. Just one thing; in the first paragraph, I think you mean breath because breathe is like "I can't ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #1

    THAT WAS SO INTENSE!! Haha I loved it! I'm speechless right now--well done! If you want you can kill me (Allie) but I don't really care either way. Please keep ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Contemplation

    Its flow was very smooth--well done! In the first two lines, 'here' and 'here' may be a bit confusing for rhyming but it does work and if you like it ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: tears

    Very well done. You might want to capatalize more words, though...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A Letter to Pedantic Americans

    Oh my gosh, this is amazing!! This is what I've been looking for all my life, someone to just go out there and say it! And dude, seriously, we NEED ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Other Re: Silent Letter

    Deleted.

    Oct 18, 2010


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley