User avatar

Kwantack

  • Writing Tips Re: So You Want to Write a Novel?

    Haha! This is so epic! I love it!

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some house...

    Dude! I remember doing these in art class. Mine sucked, but this is wonderous! And I think I just spelled that wrong, but I applaud you on this. The stone ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just hope

    This is really good!! The first reply did a good job over everything, so I don't have much to say, but I'm thinking you'll want to capatalize 'said' in the ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Find obese pigeons here.

    I'm not really a photography person, but I can tell that these are really good. The pigeon one just made my day. He's staring right into the camera, which I ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Slowly I kill myself. . . well you know with reality tv

    This was so much fun to read. I loved it! I think you did a wonderful job with this. Keep writing!

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here =)

    Welcome to YWS!!! I know I told you that already, but be sure to enjoy the site! There's loads to do...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    The ceiling?

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Must Die

    This is really good. I don't have much to say that others haven't, so...good job!!!! Keep writing!

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My first edit of a photo

    I actually really like this. I do picnik too and enjoy it as well. Though I'm not much of a photographer, I really wanted to comment. The color is fantastic, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cry of Distress

    Thanks all for comments. I'm glad you liked it.

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Veil of Clouds

    This is fantastic! I love the flow. The only thing I can think of is that the majority of the lines are capatalized while two (or three, I forgot) are ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    This is interesting. As the other review said, punctuation should be added. I don't really understand it either, but maybe that's your goal with secret feelings and such. Either way, ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Deathly Hallows

    This looks awesome. Now I REALLY want to go see it. Great job, and your avvie made my day. Keep up the good work!

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nap Interrupted

    This is very well done. The last part about the coffee cups just makes the poem!! You're an awesome poet! Good job and keep writing!

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Online search. I'd been looking for inspiration for a new story or something...never knew I'd find something so addictingly awesome.

    Nov 17, 2010


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena