User avatar

Kwantack

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Idolatry

    Wow! I love this too! Like you said, the concept is really good and I think you wrote this very well. There's not much else for me to say except ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brokenhearted

    The flow is very well done!! But I can't help but wonder why the rhyme scheme in the first stanza is different from all the other three. You may considerer ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forever

    The flow of this poem to me is very well done. This has a very interesting feeling to it. You may, perhaps, want to make all beginnings of lines capatalized. ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name finding tips

    I have trouble naming characters too. What helps me is because you can find out what the name means, where it came from, how popular it is, etc. There are ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Perfect. Simply perfect. I feel quite at ease that I am not the only one who believes this. Well done!!!

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Other Re: One Reason Why People Aren’t Better Than People

    To clear up any confusion whatsoever: Yes, I realize I'm only continuing the process but if it will stop the whole problem all together then it's worth the ridicule and ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bullies

    This is both very well written and very true. You're writing style is really good. Keep up the good work!

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Re: One Reason Why People Aren’t Better Than People

    This has been deleted for several reasons, one being that I've put too much time into this whole project, but I've accomplished all that I need to. I want to ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Enough to Eat

    This is very interesting--I loved it! It has so many different emotions in it. You're really good at poetry. The italics are wonderful too. I guess I never thought much ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas heartbreak

    Hey, I think this is really cool. The other people gave good comments so all I can really say is I enjoyed reading this and good job with putting the ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: for ever unknown

    Polishing this up a little would be great, but I think it holds an interesting feeling in it. I don't really know what to say, but this was pretty well ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I don't know what else to say

    The other person did a nice job reviewing this so I don't have a lot to say, but this was really good. I love how it doesn't fall under any ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Stagnant

    I really enjoyed reading this! I'm not much of a poet so I can't really give you much to work with but I'd suggest capatalizing the beginning of each line--it ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Battle

    I actually really liked this. All I do in class is doodle, so this seems rather amazing to me. Because the other reviewers did really good job on the text ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Magician

    I can't get over how wonderfully written this is. It's definetely unlike anything I've ever seen, which is good! Your choice of words is fantastic and I really enjoyed reading ...

    Dec 9, 2010


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill