User avatar

Kurald

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Grass (working title)

    I seek constructive criticism. Be harsh, please! I frankly have no idea what's in my readers' mind upon reading, I don't know what's confusing, what's boring, and what's effective, so ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi tharr.

    Glad to hear I'm not the only one! :lol: Thanks for the great welcome guys. So, why not tell us a little bit more about yourself. Extend beyond your writing! ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi tharr.

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :elephant: :elephant: :thud: :thud: -cough--cough- I'm an old member, but I never really posted anything and it's been so long so I figured I should ...

    Mar 22, 2010


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality