User avatar

Ktg17

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pics I took

    Thanks so much for the reviews, everyone! The flowers are at my house (My dad is an epic gardener) and I will ask what the names are when he gets ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pics I took

    I am by no means a proffesional photographer, even though I love taking pictures. These are just amature shots me and my niece took. Any feedback is welcome! :D A ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Capture a moment, capture a smile.

    Awwwwwwww I loved this! That is really a great idea. Mind if I steal it? On the photo itself, I really liked it. It looks really neat on the sand. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Christy Miller

    *Ok, I'll try not to say too much about the books so as not to ruin them for anyone who has not read them, but in short here is a ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I love the Hunger Games too! Did you guys know that there is a page about the Hunger Games? It's really cool, and there is even a discussion going on ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I love the Hunger Games too! Did you guys know that there is a page about the Hunger Games? It's really cool, and there is even a discussion going on ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

    I have not read the books OR seen the movie, but I already don't like themI don't like how everyone calls you crazy if you haven't read them, and INSANE ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Is Anyone Else Sad?

    What was NaNo?

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    This is AWESOME!!!!! SO great!!! :D :D :D :D :D

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    This is great!!! WAY better than anything I could ever draw.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I'm writing a story with someone already but I will gladly write another one with someone!

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I HATE Twilight!!! Finally, someone who agrees with me!!!!! :D

    Feb 21, 2010


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming