User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Thanks ya'all! I'm glad that I found some other homeschoolers! Please check out my stuff, I hope you like it.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    I'm from the U.S.A! That's great that you don't like useing fowl words! I have one request. Could u guys reveiw the prolouge to my story? Look for it in ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Hee-hee! Slight mis-understanding. I just posted some of my story be sure to check it out and comment! Also I think it's nice that you don't care what I believe. ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Awesome! I'm glad I found someone who has some morals.... Yes, The bands I like are rock...You outa check some of them out!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Hello, my name is Krystalstars. I am a 14 year old homeschooled girl, I just recently started writing. I like writing novels, songs and poems. I tend to focus on ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey! My name is Krystalstars. I recently found (Through my friend Erin.) that I have a knack for poetry and that I like it, so I put a pen to ...

    Nov 10, 2006


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides