User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Welcome Mat Re: Kat is Back!

    Hey all! I have returned! I have changed so much, so has my writing.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    hi and welcom, im kinda new too age:12 star sign:libra zodiac: Dog (my friend always calls me a bitch, i didn't get why at first, then i a bit blonde...apparently!) ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about lexy!!!!

    Hey welcome to the forums! Be sure to PM me if you need help or a critic... Just you like Krystal Meyers?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Well, hello there! I thought I'd drop into the 'Welcome Forums' and see the new people that have been coming. Terrorize them a bit... :twisted: lol, jk Welcome Krystal! You ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hehe, I want to do this too... Age: 18 Star sign: Gemini Chinese Zodiac: Dragon I'm the same as Snoink. :) Now, that I've had my fun, welcome to the ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hi, welcome to the YWS. Spose I better join in too. Age: 17 Starsign: I'm sometimes a Libra and sometimes a virgo. I'm on the cusp. Year of: The snake!!!!!! ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I haven't seen you around yet, so welcome! I'm Kel, that that's my actual name, too. :) age: 24 star sign: taurus zodiac: dog (go shigure!!!) I write almost specifically ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me - green_river

    BTW, love your siggy!

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I'm not just a Draco Malfoy fan, we're involved, married to be precise! I like Harry Potter yes. :D Loz LOL! I like Lupin.... *drooling*

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Welcome to .... YWS!! (That's the one I think....) My name as you will soon find out is Lauren, Loz, Lozareth, Draco and boots. Feel free to pm me if ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hehe, hi Kystal, and welcome to YWS! :D I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like. Whichever works for you. It looks like you've already gotten a ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    LOL See my problem?

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    My problem is when it comes to grammer..I have no clue! LOL

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I know, it's just I don't usaly have that much time. Mom limits our time so when I get to be on it's usaly like 15 minutes...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Ahhhh.. I see.

    Nov 10, 2006


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot