User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Writers Corner Re: Stars is back!

    Hey all! I'm not coming back perminetly but I will submit the 'final drafts' of my work for comments. I am still working on "The War Path," and have settled ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Stars New Hangout

    Hello all! Just wanted to leave the address of my new hangout.

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Spelling's pretty important in both writing and webdesign, especially if you hand code your pages. (I'm guessing you don't, but I don't know.) It's really important to spell check things. ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    My computer was being really, really slow. So I bought more ram. 512MB for $20. (Yay, sales!) It was worth it, and the nice people at the computer store will ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Sorry, but all I can say is to have as few programs running as possible. Maybe if you close some background things (CTRL+ALT+DEL, Processes) it would help, but if you ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Any1 have tips for a slow computer???

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    I have now opened FAQ's for 3 of my poem/songs

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Hey guys. As most of you know I am writing two books, "The war path" and "God save the queen." Recently I made a website for my books and poems ...

    Jan 30, 2007


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman