User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Media Reviews Re: Twighlight

    OMG! YES! Edward is so cool!

    May 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help!

    Thanx anyways :)

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help!

    How would I go about publishing a magazine?

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter all the way! 7th book in july! *Whooooooooooooop!*

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I'd have to disaggree...but ok. Erm...I think he was sort of joking. ...Or was he? ;) Jack Sparrow moment.....

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I know....we shall soon take over your puny muggle world.....*evil laugh*

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I'd have to disaggree...but ok.

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    LOL You guys both have it wrong!

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    Who here likes HP? I do! I think it should end up like this in the final book Lupin+ Tonks & Ron + Hermione

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    They're good! But if you quit doughting yourself they'll get better...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: I need reviews!

    Hi, I have written a novel and I need someone to reveiw it......

    Nov 10, 2006


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables