User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    Anyone like hawk?

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Haven't seen it yet but my BFF said it SUCKED and by the the trailers I think it will too.....None of the actors looked like who they were playing!

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Evenesence

    Ok, thanks ya'all!

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Evenesence

    Thanks guys. BTW, ya know how there's a place for play scripts? What about music video scripts?

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I don't get enough!

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Evenesence

    By investigating I mean checking for any swearing and stuff.........

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Evenesence

    Ok, I've been kind of investigating this band.... Any swearing or innaproprate material?

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    I don't usaly but these were an exeption

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    Their my first pair of heeled boots...but their sooooooooooo awesome!

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    I got new boots....they hurt......ouch....

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TOBYMAC

    Any1 likes? he has a new cd comin' out

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    Any HN fans?

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Way fun! When else can you talk to strangers and beg for candy in one night?

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Krystal Meyers

    AWESOME! Are you on her website's forum? I am, I'm Beautyfulgrace.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Krystal Meyers

    Does anyone like Krystal Meyers?

    Nov 10, 2006


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"