User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    OMGness! Yesssss!

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    Anyone like hawk?

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 0_o

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    UPDATE: I will be possting the prolouge soon! Only one name has changed, jAzz is now jEzz....

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    I have now opened FAQ's for 3 of my poem/songs

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter all the way! 7th book in july! *Whooooooooooooop!*

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    UPDATE: I have just updated this poem big time....hopefully it's better. I tried my hardest as I really love this one. I removed one of the corus lines and added ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    Krystalstars, You're showing very little, if any, progress with your writing. You continue to rely on gimmicks. As an example, the short lines in S4 don't merit the attention you ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    A little too blatantly religious for me, but then again I'm an aetheist, so what do I know. Still, religious poems have a tendency to say the same thing - ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    Very romantic, but what does this mean?: She hides under her Emo face Her sadness, as Emo usaly means depressed. I didn't know that! It's true what they say, you ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    that was cool, a little depressing but most serious good poems r either good or depressing, and i have just one question what kind of book did she find? The ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    Very romantic, but what does this mean?: She hides under her Emo face Her sadness, as Emo usaly means depressed.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    She hides under her "Emo" face Says she doesn't need saving grace Says she is content living a life in a pit but everytimes she tells this truth Her hearts ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Saved

    That was truly beautyful! I love the it ok if I post it on my website? All creadit to you!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    UPDATE: Writers block gone! Yay! And I have found a plot that works...today I wrote 4 almost 5 pages! To subit FAQ's about my books please PM me!

    Jan 31, 2007


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx