User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Lyric Poetry Re: black roses

    I did review others work...... 2 people's just like you said.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: black roses

    Black roses ___________ It's true You reap what you sew And all I have to show Is a black rose garden Everyone Morns the black roses Beautyfuly dangerus looking But ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: fade away

    That spotlight turns my way It's just another day I wear the painted makeup Of a world that sold me out I turn around Begin my dance I just want ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: nameless whisper

    Nameless whisper _______________ Am I just nothing? A shadow A flicker of light Shining Bright Then being put out These days it feels as though I'm just a nameless whisper ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Lost Control

    A bit tackey....... But a good idea!

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: November's Child

    Good job! Very well written.

    Nov 7, 2006


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes