User avatar

Krystalstars

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help!

    How would I go about publishing a magazine?

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: hey music freaks...

    That's good! I love it!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter

    OMG! 7th BOOK COMMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeal* Lupin and tonks MUST get together!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    They're awesome. Though I'm pretty sure the lead singer has ADD, I saw them in concert, a couple of times, actually, and he was all over the place. You should ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It's Here!

    Jezz shivered as the cold January wind bit through her blanket. The fire provided little warmth for those who sat in the shadows. She hadn’t been able to sleep so ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol '07

    Yes, I'm glad that she's gone. I'm not a big fan of her. But know what? I really, really want Sanjaya to leave! He's a nice guy and has great ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Spelling's pretty important in both writing and webdesign, especially if you hand code your pages. (I'm guessing you don't, but I don't know.) It's really important to spell check things. ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 2 new feelings

    That was awesome! I can't speak for grammar as I suck at it but I do have one tip. Don't say her name so much! Other than that it rox!

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    My computer was being really, really slow. So I bought more ram. 512MB for $20. (Yay, sales!) It was worth it, and the nice people at the computer store will ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol '07

    Antonella should get kicked off! I hate her!

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    I really like "Take Me" and "Bring 'Em Out." ME TOOO! I

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Sorry, but all I can say is to have as few programs running as possible. Maybe if you close some background things (CTRL+ALT+DEL, Processes) it would help, but if you ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    UPDATE: So far it's going awesome, about 4 pages! Not including proluge

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    I like Hawk Nelson so much!! Not as much as I like Relient K though. Relient K is the best. 8) They're both awesome! I love "Hello." I'm learning it ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Any1 have tips for a slow computer???

    Feb 11, 2007


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor