User avatar

Krupp

  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    hm...welcome back, then?

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey all im kimmy!

    I have difficulty writing lyrics for my far out of the three albums I've done (two finished and the third one still in the works) they've all been instrumental. I ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Welcome Jade. Hope you enjoy yourself.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Welcome to the club, mate.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows.

    Welcome to the club.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    I slacked my way through high school and barely survived... now I'm stuck at home until the end of summer at a community least I'm transferring to a real university ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to the club...if you like this sort of thing, that is...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I suppose I might as well do this..

    I was hoping for cash...but I'll take your gift... Seriously? The fiction I write is scattered around. I used to write horror back when I was in high school, and ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Myself. >.<

    Heya there.. well I kinda suck at wrighting these type of things, but I'll give it a go [and procrastinate about art coursework some more]. My real name is Caroline. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I suppose I might as well do this..

    Hello. Rather new to this place. I've been looking for a good place to post my pieces for a while. Used to post on the TDN, the forums for the ...

    Mar 18, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault