User avatar

Krupp

  • Writing Tips Re: Help with "light" writing

    ...just because darkness is beautiful does not necessarily mean that it is a good thing to be around. I've written many dark things in the past, and embraced it, and ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Necessary Question...

    Thanks people. Just thought I'd check. Some people think it's highly offensive to write about a terrorist from his own viewpoint and try to justify his I figured it wouldn't ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Necessary Question...

    Well, I have yet another idea for a story that'll probably be put to use in the future. The problem is, I am thinking it may not be appropriate, so ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a place to publish your novel/short story/poem?

    This is defenitely a big help. Much obliged.

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    As a fellow college student who went through the American high school system, I think your story would be much more believable if you used 11th graders (juniors) than 9th ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    ...mostly, everything Monki said will work well enough. However, it's not the grade of high school that matters in the ending; it's how the characters are written. There is one ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New plans, thoughts, notes, etc.

    Well, it's 2009, and I still have yet to finish a follow-up story/novel/novella to It's in the Blood, which has never happened to me before. I usually get something finished ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    I think the key then is that you blend 'said' with action tags in a manner where you aren't getting carried away with using either too much. Problem solved. haha.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Script Writing...

    This helps considerably. Thanks mate.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Script Writing...

    I don't know if there's a thread on this already or what; I just put this down without even really checking. But for the first time in my ten years ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What do you think?

    I can't answer the first question, because that's your decision to make, not ours. But sure, definitely post it on here some time.

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A Writer's Code of Law(s)

    are these supposed to be our own personal rules, or rules that generally should apply to everyone? if the former, then here are mine: 1. It's okay to bend the ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    My one real requirement is that I need to be in a certain mood to write a specific storyline. That's my only real requirement.

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    I look at many books being published today by adults, and I know I'm better. It's that simple. Age shouldn't matter; it's the talent that is what makes us authors. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    Writing is something I'll be doing for a living; if that's by doing journalism, then so be it. If I can get published that'd be great, but it's not gonna ...

    Jan 14, 2009


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne