User avatar

Krupp

  • Writers Corner Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?

    Honestly? You shouldn't worry about money. If you truly want to write for a living, you'll find a way to deal with your home conditions and be able to publish ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me? You want to know about me?

    Northern VA, eh? Same here. I'll be leaving for the southern part of the state in six months, however.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    369 pages; I haven't a clue what the word count could be.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: UFC 83

    Anybody here watching it? I know I am. A night filled with fights and nothing else is a GOOD night.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Krupp's Corner

    April 17th- Put the story up on the advanced critiques section. Can't help but notice not one damn person has even bothered with it so far. But then again, I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: what are some good villan names?

    Some of the best names for the bad guy is the names that seem unassuming or not ominous...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Sparkles

    This started out real well. It in fact reminds me a lot of my first real novel, Rosko, which I wrote last year. Very similar characters. Dysfunctional protagonist. It's an ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Keep it Cool

    Story is as follows in all of its simplicity: A bunch of young college musicians form a band, and the rest is history; they try to achieve musical perfection, they ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How long does your editing take?

    As far as grammar and errors like that is concerned, it only took me a week to fully go through all 369 pages of my book and fix them. As ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Krupp's Corner

    April 15th- Damned determined to post my novel in the advanced critiques page today. Only a bit more of it needs to be written, and then we'll go there. Crazy ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just started Uncle Tom's Cabin for the first time ever. Feel stupid admitting I haven't read a classic like that. I'm also studying the Bible for the first time in ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Laurel's Lament

    Ended on a surprisingly good note...Laurel reminded me of Holden Caulfield in many ways...but it was well written for what it was; I really didn't see anything that needed to ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Living

    The second and third stanzas cracked me up...they remind me of when I used to be a kid..nice work. I really don't see anything that absolutely needs to be corrected. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Chances Are

    NOTE: Don't go looking for a meaning in these lyrics; there isn't any. (Verse) Suddenly I realize As I sit in my cell tonight There’s no tomorrow for the Weak ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    hm...welcome back, then?

    Apr 15, 2008


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh