User avatar

Krupp

  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is the Cry: (Mrs. Mary Need Not Pray pt 2)

    This is how we all will learn to fall, Spreading our wings as we make the call. The drop just a little longer than we thought, Never again will we ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Krupp's Corner

    April 29- Snuck two poems in today in thepoem section. One was written weeks ago while the other was written today as half of a larger poem/piece. It's called "Parting ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Parting Shot (Mrs. Mary need Not Pray)

    I’m digging me a trench So that I can hide. What cannot touch me, Is what was never here in the first place And I listen as I work For ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: {Untitled. Any suggestions?}

    The whole spiel with the letters: Alive, Dull, and such, seemed completely irrelevant to me. If you had a deeper purpose in using them, then inform me please, because I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Breaking Through

    I actually wrote a piece very similar to this; it spoke of vines pulling me into a pit. Funny comparison. But it was fine, I guess. Seems more like lyrics ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Emo Poem

    How could she laugh if her throat was cut? Never mind. Forget I asked. This seemed more like a Cannibal Corpse song than an emo poem. Sickening to read, but ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fragments

    It was a scrambled piece...but that was what made it special, I suppose. Very frantic, very cryptic. It's stuff like this I enjoy reading.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Look Out the Window

    Sometimes a man has to feel, Just to know that he has arrived. To feel the cold crisp air in your lungs, Gives a sharp pain to the throat. It ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone and Solo

    You ask a bit too much questions. Maybe try and answer them. VSN So you're assuming I have the answers to those questions? Why would I ask them if I ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Ascension of the Watchers

    Ascension of the Watchers is the newest band I'm listening to right now. I'm absolutely stunned at the quality of their music; it's not just song after song; it's a ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: [<3] Testing

    that's what you're up to, huh? That would throw me off; too many rules for a simple person like me. Nope, I tend to stick with that mentality of, 'going ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

    AH, this and its sequel are two of my favorite games to play...when I feel like playing games at all. I'm not a huge Stars Wars fan, either; they're just ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The JC House

    Just don't get upset about the writer's block. It'll leave. Eventually, you'll be fine. I was under writer's block for nine straight months before I wrote my book.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: [<3] Testing

    What's some of the stuff you are working on right now?

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I used to think it was a good idea to keep one..I'd put ideas down in it all the time. I lost the booklet for a year or two, and ...

    Apr 20, 2008


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners