User avatar

Krupp

  • Lounge, The Re: Holy Crap...

    I've gotta get my hands on this movie. Any research I've done has indicated that the director is a man named Charlie Deaux, and that the soundtrack is mostly done ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    The Void (Another one of mine, of course): A young man is molded into a street-wise cop who, after numerous missions ending in heinous injustices, decides to turn the tables ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    I look at many books being published today by adults, and I know I'm better. It's that simple. Age shouldn't matter; it's the talent that is what makes us authors. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a paradox in itself...or maybe a group of them. Keep it Cool

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Like Going Home

    also, maybe try thinking of a different title, the one you have doesn't really relate to the poem at all. It's either that, or maybe you should try using a ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: All I know, What I do

    ok I got done reading this faster than I thought I would; it helps that I had some spare time. The style in which this is written is indeed very ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Darnit, I think we might have to read that for school soon. Now I'm suspicious. I despise whining. aye, don't let your teacher tell you it's a great book. You ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Like Going Home

    I have seen a thousand days Go by without a whisper. Taken down from my stand, I find myself down for the count. The skies turn dark and the rain ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    Very angry, this one. More like a Tool song than anything, haha. Not that I'm making fun of it at all. It was very good at delivering that edge of ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Merciful Bane

    As far as the imagery goes, that's what makes this piece worth reading...the imagery defenitely is entertaining and enjoyable; my favorite part of this whole thing, in fact. My only ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Call of Io

    well thank you for reading it. I'll post more in this thread when I get the chance, but we'll see. School's not exactly an easy thing to write around.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a contemporary novel, or maybe an action-adventure; I can't tell really. Idolatrous Apostate

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    Writing is something I'll be doing for a living; if that's by doing journalism, then so be it. If I can get published that'd be great, but it's not gonna ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: SOCIETY:The Ultimate Masquerade

    Another largely impressive piece, man. At times it seems almost too pretentious; however, that is up to the writer to decide, not the reader. The only part that really bothered ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't tell. Show.

    Nice to see someone clarify (or try to anyway) what the difference between showing and telling really are. Cheers.

    Jan 13, 2009


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality