User avatar

Krp0

  • Archive Re: Writing Parnter

    Yes, more or less, thats what.\ :)

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Writing Parnter

    Anything, really. i usually like fantasy stories, write about people in pain, rp romances. that stuff.

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Writing Parnter

    Anyone in need of a writing partner? I'm very active, but, have only 68 points as of right know. I will probably have enough by tomorrow. I would donate points ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: At the Sakura Tree

    But... your haven't come lately, typo. :) it's you, not your. or you're. lol, it was a good poem, though!

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Survivor~chapter one~

    Thanks! All this will help with the novel i'm writing outside young writers society. One day, you might see it on the shelves. It's called "The Rider." no more deats, ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Survivor ~chapter two~

    Thanks! any more critiques?

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Survivor~chapter one~

    Thankyou for all the critiques! The only thing is, i don't think i can make this chapter longer, only because the following scene is in chapter two. I'll keep in ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Survivor ~chapter two~

    I almost leaped out of the chair at his reaction. "Who?!" i said sheepishly. "Where are they?!?!" he yelled, and jumped at me. I leaped out of the chair, and, ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    thanks! i already have a novel i posted it already, it's called the Survivor. Thanks! any other suggestions? just need to know how to add another chapter on my novel! ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: chapters

    i'm new, and have one question that if you answer you will be my SAVIOR! *clears throat* how do you add another chapter to your story?

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [Part II] Foudroyant Roses

    but their parents had put together two large wooden boxes together colored words= used the word "together" to many times. Try and use it one time.

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Disenchanted. (Chapter 1, Blackout)

    We decided to check the gym, since that’s what lesson the boys had, had . When we arrived, we saw four boys just stood there looking totally clueless (like they ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reilly Soar~part 1

    But, I'm getting ahead of myself, this isnt the begining , ohno! Blue: Spelling mistake- isn't Green: Another spelling mistake- beginning Red: Grammar mistake- should be 'oh no!' hope that ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Things: Chapter One

    I love it! The battle sequence was my favorite part of the chapter. I love the whole concept, though. I can't wait for more!

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To The Mad Hatter.

    I love it. Can't wait to see more of your poems!

    Oct 11, 2010


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore