User avatar

Kraemer

  • Short Story » General, General Re: George...

    come on people!

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Broken Wings, Blooded Swords

    okay. I like what you did with all the advice. It's quite the improvement. I hate to contradict, but i disagree with canislupis about the story. I like the juxtaposition ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Change

    ohh, and pm me if you add anything

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drowning

    ooh and sorry for delving into psychology and philosophy. I am such a nerd

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Embracing the Moon

    It seemed that you were dividing stuff into paragraphs way too much. Every two to three lines was a new paragraph. So make them longer, more fuller. And also put ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Short Prologue

    good job. You certainly been working on this a while. PM me!!!!

    Mar 23, 2008


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix